Introducing the QML Pathology Warfarin Care Clinic.
Let us take the hassle out of Warfarin dosing for you. Not only does QML Pathology provide exceptional testing services but we can also support referring doctors with the monitoring and management of patients undergoing warfarin therapy.
Let our team of specialist pathologists, medical practitioners and health professionals make the warfarin management process more convenient for you.
Our services include
- Contacting the patient regarding their dose in a timely manner
- Following up abnormal results with the patient and the doctor
- Reminders should patients be overdue for a blood test
- Educational and informational material for the patient to assist with their warfarin therapy
- Liaising with hospital* (post-discharge),nursing home and pharmacy staff in warfarin management.
The Warfarin Care Clinic Charter
The Warfarin Care Clinic Charter outlines the roles and responsibilities of all parties involved.
A copy of the charter can be downloaded from the Patient Brochures and Forms section on this page.
*When made aware of patient hospital admissions.