Whether you are setting up a new medical practice or you are a newly commencing doctor in an existing medical centre, QML Pathology can help you make your life easier.
With QML Pathology’s long history of industry leadership, you are secure in the knowledge that you will have one of the world’s most comprehensive pathology practices and recognised specialists as your partners in practice.
It is easy to commence using one of Australia’s premier pathology providers.
Medical Liaison Officer Visit
To request your local QML Pathology Medical Liaison Officer to attend your practice and detail services, or to help you get started, telephone our Liaison Department direct on (07) 3121 4943 or email us with your details.
Services that can be detailed and arranged by your QML Pathology Medical Liaison Officer include:
- Practice startup services
- Collection Centre locations and services
- Tailored results formatting
- Our web based results portal
- Our results download program
- Our Medical Director pathology ordering module
- QML’s CPD programs such as Surgical Skin Audit and events.
- Patient pap reminder services
- Warfarin control program
- Diabetes care services
- Cardiology diagnostics
New Client Starter Pack
To request a complimentary new client starter pack, telephone our Liaison Department on (07) 3121 4943 or click here to email us with your details.
Our typical Starter Pack includes:
Additional QML Publications can be provided, including:
- Personalised Request Forms
- Selection of Tubes and Containers
- Selection of Sharps and Containers
- Support materials
- Test Selection guide
- QML Pathologists directory
- Specimen Collection Guide
- Supply requisition forms (for ordering collection consumables)
Courier Pick Up Service
To request a new client or changed client, courier pick up service, telephone us on (07) 3121 4943 or click here to email us with your details.
Results Download Service
To get help in setting up a results download service, telephone us on 1300 738 448 or click here for online do-it-yourself support tools.
Establishing a Licensed Collection Centre in your Facilities
To request assistance with establishing a licensed collection centre in your facilities, contact the Medical Liaison team.